Friday, July 27, 2012

OFF TO PURPLE AMERICA

I regret that for the next week and a half I will be out of pocket. I’ll be visiting a part of the country that is actually supposed to be in play for Mitt Romney – the great state of Wisconsin. Perhaps I’ll even meet someone who plans on voting for him. Fancy that.

While I’m gone, I hope you enjoy the Olympics. It’s a great tradition that every couple of years our world comes together and competes in a wholesome and playful way. I only wish the networks didn’t show so much gymnastics and diving and concentrated instead on sports that don’t have subjective scoring. I hate to think that the best competitor doesn’t necessarily win.

Anyway, that’s just my taste. The best thing about the Olympics is that there’s usually something for everyone. And lots of it.

Take care everyone, and I’ll talk to you after the Olympics.

No comments: