Monday, February 05, 2007

UPDATE ON THE CREED ROOM

Over the next couple of months, I will be doing a number of book talks for The Creed Room. I would appreciate it if you – or anyone you think might be interested – are able to attend any of these events.

The next such event will be held on Sunday, February 11th at 6:30 p.m. at Temple Shalom. The Temple is located at 8401 Grubb Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815.

Then, on Wednesday, February 21st at 7:30 p.m., I will be giving a talk at the Bethesda Barnes and Noble. That store is located at 4801 Bethesda Avenue, Bethesda MD 20814 (walking distance from the Bethesda Metro stop).

On Monday, March 12th at 6:30 p.m., I will be giving a talk about the book at a meeting of the Washington Spinoza Society held at the Washington, D.C. Goethe Institute. The Institute is located at 812 7th St., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001 (walking distance from the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro stop).

The above talks are all open to the public and free of charge. I will also be giving a talk about the book at two private parties in March. First, on the evening of Saturday, March 10th, in Glen Rock, New Jersey, and later on the evening of Wednesday, March 28th, in Bethesda, Maryland. If you are able to attend one of these functions but not any of the others, please e-mail me at creedroom @danielspiro.com and I’ll see if it’s possible for me to get you an invitation.

If you have any questions about the book in advance, go to www.danielspiro.com, www.thaegispress.com, or www.amazon.com.

No comments: